Three Easy Steps
1) When you bring your car, truck, sport utility vehicle, or RV to Wells Automotive, you can rest assured that one of our ASE certified professionals will interview you, ask you questions and take the time to listen to your concerns.
2) We will then diagnose the problem, explain exactly what is needed to repair your vehicle and answer any and all questions you may have.
3) After we receive your permission, we will expertly perform the repairs needed to return your vehicle to its proper operating condition.
We are proud of our work, and the modern, clean facility with the latest technology to do the job! Our professional environment, our ‘top of the line’ equipment and our skills ensure you the best!
Here is a brief list of services we provide:
(Click Here For A Complete List)
- Oil Changes & Tune-Ups
- Complete Engine Performance Check
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Computer Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Schedule Maintenance, 30K ,60K, 90K
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
- Brake & Lamp Inspections
- Emission Repair Facility
- Hybrid Vehicle Service & Repair
- RV Service, Maintenance and RV Repair